1.31.2016

Oatmeal Energy Bites


When Addy was in the hospital at CHLA, my parents came to visit us and my Mom brought these delicious Oatmeal Energy Bites. I immediately asked for the recipe. I have seen these bites on Pinterest before but everything I have made off Pinterest has been a total failure haha! So I asked my Mom how she made hers... because, after all, mama knows best, right?? 
I followed my Mom's instructions and added a couple more things to the mix, like protein powder and water. These bites may not be the healthiest option out there but they are Ooohh so delicious! If you're interested on how I made these the recipe is below. 


  • 1 scoop protein powder (I used Quest Chocolate Protein Powder- you can buy that here)
  • 2 C. Oatmeal 
  • 2 tbs. Flaxseed
  • 1/2 C. Water
  • 1/2 C. Peanut Butter
  • 1/2 C. Chocolate Chips  
  • 1/2 C. Honey    
  • Stir and roll in a ball with your hands           
*set in fridge for 30 minutes and enjoy! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment