2.01.2016

Ingrid & Isabel: Shirred Dress


Dress: Ingrid & Isabel c/o 

I am officially at 36 weeks and I am getting super anxious to 
meet my sweet baby girl! Nesting mode is in full swing and I am so excited that the nursery is almost finished. On Saturday, Tyler & I took a tour of where I will be delivering baby girl and it was extremely helpful! It brought back so many crazy memories and I can't wait to make more! :)

Okay... moving on to this fabulous dress! I own this Ingrid & Isabel dress in 4 different colors. I know in most of my blog posts I rave about each dress and how great it is, but ladies, this dress really is ahh-maze balls (yes I just said that). The material feels amazing, its comfy and it fits all stages of pregnancy! I have been wearing all my Ingrid and Isabel dresses since I was in the first trimester and my big ol' belly still fits in them. If you are looking for that all around perfect maternity dress, this is it. I have a blog post here featuring the black Shirred Dress and you can find the dress here

I hope you all have a fab week and thanks for stopping by!

Xo, Nicole 

No comments :

Post a Comment