1.03.2016

Burgundy Lace Dress


Dress: Pink Blush Maternity c/o | Heels: Ivanka Trump | Earrings: BaubleBar similar here


Happy New Year! I hope you all are having a great start to your new year. Tyler and I didn't exactly do much. This preggo mama couldn't stay up until 12 ha! Addy was in bed by 8:30 and Tyler and I were in bed by 10ish. Talk about an old married couple. ;) 

Since the holidays are over, I decided to do a post on an all around PERFECT maternity dress. I can't obsess over this dress any more than I already have. It is beyond comfortable! I thought it would be a perfect baby shower or Valentine's Day dress. Too soon? I love thinking about Valentine's Day because it is so close to our little one's due date. If Tyler and I make plans, I will for sure be wearing this dress with a faux fur vest and some booties. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Xo, Nicole


2 comments :