1.25.2016

Shapewear


Shapewear: Jewel Toned c/o 


Alright mamas, when I come across something good I have to share it with you.
 I believe Jewel Toned Shapewear should be a staple in every woman's closet. Not Joking. 
It is designed to wear during or after pregnancy... talk about a mamas dream come true! When I received the Major Mini Dress in the mail I tried it on immediately and I knew I would get a ton of use out of it. 
The Major Mini Dress is designed to be comfortable and supportive while smoothing out all those areas we feel self-conscious about. It can be paired perfectly on it's own or under clothing. I am just a tad bit excited to wear this under my white sheer dress during the summer! Did I mention that it comes in multiple colors?? Genius!! Plus, it has removable straps which makes it perfect for you breast feeding mamas. AND lucky for you, Jewel Toned is offering my readers 20% off with the code "PREGGO".
Enjoy! ;) 





No comments :

Post a Comment