12.29.2015

BLACK x BLACK





Pink Blush Knit Top c/o | AG denim | Ivanka Trump boots similar here | Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody similar here | Beanie 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! My little family and I drove to Bakersfield Wednesday afternoon to stay with my parents for Christmas Eve and Christmas. We had a ton of fun, played lots of games, and ate a whole lot of food ;). I was also able to catch up with my bestie Saturday morning, which is always a blast!! 
Anyway... like I mentioned in my most recent blog post, dressing this bump keeps getting harder and harder. I'm almost positive my belly was this size when I gave birth to Addy and I still have 9 weeks to go! It's starting to get a tad bit uncomfortable but what can ya do??? I was browsing Pink Blush Maternity website and came across this black sweater and I knew I had to have it. It's stretchy and fits over my big ol' belly perfectly. Did I mention that its on major sale?? Seriously mama's, you need this sweater and it also comes in burgundy. YESS! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Xo, Nicole 

No comments :

Post a Comment