8.04.2017

Ruffle Midi Dress





Dress: PinkBlush c/o | Shirt: Madewell | Hat: Forever 21 | Shoes: Madewell



It seems like ever since we got back from our vacation in Hawaii we have been on the go go go! Last week, my family came into San Diego to stay with us for a couple days and it was so amazing having them here. When they arrived, we went to the Waterfront park. The following morning we went to the New Children's museum and spent the rest of the day swimming. We relaxed when it was time for them to head back home. But the fun didn't stop there, we ventured up to Bakersfield (my hometown) for my niece's birthday party. I was able to see my family 5 days in a row... I won't complain about that. ;) It's times like those that I really wish Addy and Ella lived closer to their cousins. They had so much fun playing and hanging out with them it was so awesome to witness. I am so not ready for this summer to end... It's been the best one yet!

On another note, I have to talk about this dress from Pink Blush. It is so comfortable and flowy and it makes me want to twirl in it. Is it weird that this dress makes me want to be pregnant in the summer so I can wear it every day? Ha! I bet if I get pregnant in the summer, I won't be saying that. But I have a real obsession with Pink Blush and all their clothing. They are so affordable and all their clothing is so cute! If you are in the market for a cute dress that will transition into fall, I would highly recommend this one. :)

Xo,
Nicole

No comments :

Post a Comment