3.19.2017

DUKTIG Play Kitchen Hack


I'm pretty sure I have moved this IKEA play kitchen into every room in our house. It first started out in our living room, and then I moved it into the dining room and now it is in the girls room all settled in. I will most likely keep it there until I change my mind again. ;) I originally had planned to hack this play kitchen and give it to the girls for Christmas, but we got so busy renovating our kitchen that I decided to hold off on the hack until our kitchen was complete. Plus, it was raining non stop which made it impossible to spray paint outside. Well, months later the weather was finally nice enough to where I was able to spray paint the kitchen and give it to the girls for their birthday. They loved it!  I originally painted the hardware a metallic copper color but I did not like the way it turned out so I spent a week scraping it all off. I know, I know so ridiculous... but I wanted it to look exactly how I envisioned it. I came across this rose copper color at Home Depot and I am loving how seamlessly it ties the girls' kitchen together. (P.S If you can, I highly recommend buying this kitchen closer to christmas because it was on sale and we scored it for only $79!!) Also, how beautiful are these prints? They were gifted to us from Bella Adele Co and I can't get enough of them! They go perfectly with the girls kitchen. I'll link everything down below! :)






No comments :

Post a Comment