9.25.2017

life with my girls..

^Tyler snapped a quick shot of Ella trying to photobomb our pictures haha! (and yes, we have a huge crack in our step because I decided to drag a heavy package I received from World Market down our steps. Oops!) 


Dress: PinkBlush c/o Vest: Madewell Shoes: Free People (my favorite shoes ever!!)

Addy has been in school for about a month now and I'll admit, it was extremely hard to get into the routine at first. I have never left her with anyone besides relatives before. During the first week of school, I signed her up to take the bus and the following week was her first time taking the bus. She has been riding the bus ever since. She cried the first day taking the bus... which made me cry. I wanted to yank her from the bus and just hold her. The second day was a lot easier. No crying and she actually looked happy to take the bus. There are a couple other students in her class that take the bus so I think that helped a lot. While Addy is at school, Ella and I take off to find some fun local classes. We go to the library a couple days a week for jamboree and story time and we are supposed to start gymnastics soon. Ella is always trying to do forward rolls and it is hilarious! 

Well, fall is officially here and a new season means new clothing. ;) I always get so excited to see what clothing is "in" and the new styles all my favorite boutiques launch. It's one of my favorite things about the new season. Speaking of new, this dress from Pink Blush is what dreams are made of. It is flowy and perfect to chase after my girls in. I'm excited to pair it with a long cardigan when it gets a bit cooler. 
Thanks for stopping by!

xo, nicole






No comments :

Post a Comment