9.30.2015

Pregnancy Update: 18 weeks





I am so excited to finally squeeze another blog post in! I am officially in the 2nd trimester and it is treating me WAY better than the first trimester. Thank you God!! If you read my most recent blog post, I had mentioned how I ruined the very first vacation Tyler and I took together because I was pregnant and had no idea... well lets just say I ruined another vacation :/ Tyler and I officially have a plan that we will no longer go on vacation until I take a pregnancy test haha! I feel bad for my poor husband because he's the type that is always on the go and would rather swim with sharks in the ocean than cuddle on the couch and watch movies. I'm huge on watching movies and tv shows and Tyler just goes along with it. Bless his sweet heart! That's pretty much what we did on our most recent vacation besides go to the beach a lot!! 

Okay well moving on to my pregnancy update... I must admit that this pregnancy is way different compared to when I was pregnant with Addy. When I was pregnant with Addy in the first trimester it was absolutely awful the first week and then as the weeks went on I started to feel better. The first trimester of this pregnancy had me feeling like I was going to die the entire time. It was so bad... I would just curl up in a ball and cry at every little thing! The second trimester is treating me better than the first and my cravings are out of control! If you know me, you know that I'm not a huge meat eater at all! I hardly ate any meat when I was pregnant with Addy and tried to get my protein from other food groups. Well... this pregnancy I have turned into a carnivore.... it is so odd to me and my family. Tyler loves it because he's a huge meat eater and when I was pregnant with Addy I just wanted to throw up every time he ate meat around me. No bueno! 
Tyler & I are so excited because we find out the gender next week. We could find out now at one of those 3d ultrasound places but we decided to just be patient and save our money and find out at my next OBGYN appt. 
I'm going to have to cut this blog post short because Addy is currently on my lap trying to finish it for me! ha! sneaky little fingers....

Have a great day!

Xo, Nicole 

No comments :

Post a Comment