1.19.2015

Faux Leather Leggings

Happy Monday all! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I am so excited to bring you another fashion blog post! I'm hoping I can get these coming for you all at least once a week. On another note, I am way late on posting this. I had planned to have this blog post up earlier, so I am currently eating my dinner and typing this as we speak. Oops! #mamaproblems ;) anyways, can we talk about how comfy these faux leather leggings are? If you don't have these in your closet you need them! And.... Lucky for you, I have my entire outfit linked below. Feel free to shop my look! Enjoy! :)

Xo, Nicole 












Vest: Target (Old, Similar Here and Here ) | Leggings: Nordstrom  | Chambray Shirt: Forever 21 | Booties: Steve Madden | Necklace: Baublebar | Watch: Guess | Clutch: Foreign Exchange- Old,Similar Here | Lipstick: Mac- Speak Louder








No comments :

Post a Comment